Yesterday 8 March in the context of an afternoon dedicated to women who have distinguished themselves in the various professions, this prestigious award was conferred by the “General Labor Union” to the president of Ciscos Patrizia Conte del Ninno for the activities carried out for years in the disparate parts of the world, and for the important recognition by the United Nations of the “Economic and Social Council (Ecosoc) “at the UN. The attestation of esteem and trust in the words spoken by the general secretary Francesco Paolo Capone, are milestones that lead Ciscos to move forward on the path of international cooperation together with the Ugl which has always wanted to give voice and solidarity to the weakest social categories who are women and children, bringing concrete aid to the most disadvantaged parts of the world.
- UGL Women of Work, Women of Values Award
- The Ciscos Ugl in Commission with the 54 members…
- Patrizia Del Ninno President of Ciscos in the Tripartite ILO Commission
- CISCOS UGL’s new international initiative for Argentina – November 14, 2018
- The President of CISCOS/UGL partecipated to an important summit to ONU